What dreams and goals have you achieved this year with your business? Have you taken action steps toward your dreams and goals? Have you been intentional with your success? I love the quote by Pat Summitt, “set a goal that stretches you, requires exceptional effort, but one that you can reach.” It requires exceptional effort because your dreams aren’t just going to happen!
One of my many goals this year was to create an event that was designed with entrepreneurs (or aspiring entrepreneurs) in mind committed to building their businesses. And since a good discussion is always even better with food…why not discuss “Biz over Brunch?”
As the visionary and host of the Biz Plus Brunch event and also being an entrepreneur, there are so many words that describe the life of a business owner. I think of words such as marketing, promotion, branding, strategies, challenges, clients, customers, networking, connections, mission, vision, and success. These are just a few…okay maybe a dozen but as you can see we could easily add even more! The great news is that we are providing entrepreneurs the opportunity to talk “Biz over Brunch!”
I would like to personally invite you to the event that was designed with the entrepreneur in mind! The topics will include:
- Strategies to create and promote your services/products to clients
- How to market and brand your business to attract clients
- Keys to successful networking connections
- How to create your very own “2016 Business Success Wall”
Join us for great food, fun, speakers, gifts, and more. Check out the flyer and click the link below to register. I can’t wait to see you there. And don’t forget to invite a fellow entrepreneur, friend, or your family. It’s time to plan for success!
It’s the beginning of January…the new year! What are you planning to achieve this year for yourself, family, or your business? Have you ever thought what you are planning to achieve should be intentional?
What resolutions have you made? Let’s take the graphic below and instead of “resolutions,” let’s look at the word “solutions.”
I challenge you in this upcoming year to be intentional with your vision, goals, and dreams that you have for yourself, family, or business. Think about how these “solutions” can help you to be intentional with your success. Here are 3 ways to get there:
1) Dare to focus! It’s important to minimize distractions. Learn how to “loan yourself out less.” It’s okay to focus on one thing at a time. You are able to be more effective this way and it limits the feeling of being overwhelmed. This way you are able to focus on exploring the vision, goals, and dreams that are important to your intentional success.
2) Have time and don’t let time have you! Everyone feels there is an increased pressure and demand on their time. Since time is such a valuable commodity, it’s important to not let have time have you. Create a schedule that allows you to focus. Determine what is vital and what is not. Set short and long term goals for yourself, family, or business so that you can experience intentional success.
3) Be kind to yourself! Don’t beat yourself up if something doesn’t quite go according to plan. Often we put so much pressure on ourselves to do and be successful overnight. This journey is not a sprint but a marathon. Remember that “all” efforts become “collected” efforts toward a goal or dream. Pause and take a moment to reflect on how far you have come. Think about where you started and how far you have come. All of your efforts have led to intentional success.
I challenge you on your journey this year to remember these “solutions” and not “resolutions.” You have what it takes to be “intentionally successful” in 2016!