Today, customers find themselves inundated with messages to buy the latest product or service. It’s important to have a positive attitude that will attract and develop relationships with your customers. So how do you stand out and keep customers coming back for more?
Here are 3 ways:
1. Add value for the customer! What do you bring to the table for your customer? Remember your customers are looking for you to solve a problem for them. The value that you provide to their business has to make sense to their mission, vision, and bottom line. This value has to benefit the customer.
2. Be authentic! In a day where it seems that we are moving away from being authentic, business owners can’t afford to do this when it comes to their customers. Your customers want to endorse you, support you, and stay loyal to you. However, you have to offer them something so they can do these things. Therefore, authenticity and being the “real” you is what will resonate with your customers. It’s all about relationship building!
3. Put in work to get work! In order to achieve the goals that you have set for your business and to attract customers, you have to put in hard work. It is important to make sure that your focus is on what will bring you the greatest return. This includes having a product or service that your customers will keep coming back for more.
Just to add a bonus way – great customer service! Think about your experience when you purchase an item or visit a place of business. You are expecting great customer service! The same should apply when customers are interested in your service or product. Remember customers are your word of mouth promotion!
The message is quite simple…the customer needs help. So all you have to do is help them! Remember the customer needs you and is searching for you too! So keep being the solution for them. Keep the customers coming back for more!
How many books did you read this year to help you expand your horizons and discover methods to help you grow your business? Would the number be zero, one, or two?
With all the goals and dreams that you set for your business, it’s important to develop strategies that can assist you in propelling your business to the next level.
As the visionary and founder of Biz Bosses Book Club and with being an entrepreneur, this FREE book club is “for and about entrepreneurs.” The mission is to connect entrepreneurs with an opportunity to learn, explore leading business practices, inspire creativity and ideas, grow your business, and network with other entrepreneurs.
There are many reasons to join including a few that we have mentioned above and members also have opportunities monthly to win a free copy of the featured book. I would like to personally invite you to the book club with the entrepreneur in mind!!
Be sure to join us as we embark on this journey in learning and propelling our businesses to the next level. Sign up today by checking out the website here! And don’t forget to invite a fellow entrepreneur, friend, or family to this unique opportunity. It’s time to stay ahead of the game!
Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary! – Jim Rohn
As busy as I am, I still take the time to read. To get and stay successful, you should constantly be learning and growing! – Steve Harvey
We must not permit anything to stand between us and the book that could change our lives! – Jim Rohn
Have you ever thought over and over again about a project, task, or plan that you had to complete? Did you think, “if I just make a decision than I can just move on and not stall my progress?” This can happen as you pursue both personal and professional goals with your business.
We have all been there before. It is easy to overthink a situation when just making a decision could relieve you of the pressure. However, it’s when we do not move forward that we stagnate or even paralyze our growth and progress.
So what can you do to not overthink when it comes to your project, tasks, or plans? Here are a few tips:
1) Just start! Sometimes the fear of getting started or thinking it might not go according to plan can hinder you from making a decision. Remember, don’t let the start stop you. Don’t feel like the moment has to be perfect.
2) Allow yourself to shift gears! When you are driving a car and shifting gears, you have to adjust based upon the road, hill, or what is around you. The same applies when taking on a project. You have to prepare for the bumps or challenges that might come your way.
3) Allow yourself the opportunity to make mistakes! When you are working on your success, remember that you might make some mistakes along the way. It doesn’t mean that you have failed. The key is learning from them. We absolutely love the subtitle from Sam Weinman’s new book, “Win at Losing.” It is true that, “our biggest setbacks can lead to our greatest gains.”
So stop overthinking! Put that project, task, or plan in motion!
What dreams and goals have you achieved this year with your business? Have you taken action steps toward your dreams and goals? Have you been intentional with your success? I love the quote by Pat Summitt, “set a goal that stretches you, requires exceptional effort, but one that you can reach.” It requires exceptional effort because your dreams aren’t just going to happen!
One of my many goals this year was to create an event that was designed with entrepreneurs (or aspiring entrepreneurs) in mind committed to building their businesses. And since a good discussion is always even better with food…why not discuss “Biz over Brunch?”
As the visionary and host of the Biz Plus Brunch event and also being an entrepreneur, there are so many words that describe the life of a business owner. I think of words such as marketing, promotion, branding, strategies, challenges, clients, customers, networking, connections, mission, vision, and success. These are just a few…okay maybe a dozen but as you can see we could easily add even more! The great news is that we are providing entrepreneurs the opportunity to talk “Biz over Brunch!”
I would like to personally invite you to the event that was designed with the entrepreneur in mind! The topics will include:
- Strategies to create and promote your services/products to clients
- How to market and brand your business to attract clients
- Keys to successful networking connections
- How to create your very own “2016 Business Success Wall”
Join us for great food, fun, speakers, gifts, and more. Check out the flyer and click the link below to register. I can’t wait to see you there. And don’t forget to invite a fellow entrepreneur, friend, or your family. It’s time to plan for success!